Returns & Exchanges
We understand sometimes things go wrong! In the rare case you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, reach out to us and we will come up with the best solution for you within our policies. Please read policies below:
- For size exchanges please include specifications before submitting your request.
- A tracking code for your returned package must be provided (it helps us identify which package belongs to you) and ensures your package won’t be lost.
- All exchange requests must be received within 3 days of the date you received your order.
- Exchanged items must remain un-washed, un-worn, and all tags must still be attached.
- Items can be returned for store credit only, issued in the form shopping credit for the amount of the item being exchanged.
- We do not accept returns for any size related issues (only exchanges). The buyer must follow our measuring guidelines and sizing charts for each product. Please do not guess sizes.
- You (the buyer) are liable for return shipping costs if you have chosen the incorrect size and want to exchange.
- All items on sale or purchased with a discount are final sale and cannot be returned (only exchanged in some cases).
- If your item is defective, please contact us within 3 days of receiving your order. Please include photos and describe the issue so that we can get it resolved. Please note: this policy does not cover misuse, accidental damage, water damage or any abuse of the purchased product.
- Please Note: If you refuse to accept the incurred fees and the package is determined unclaimed, denied, or otherwise refused, Specks will not provide any form of refund or reship the order.
- Please Note: If you enter incorrect shipping address at checkout, we’re not responsible for unclaimed, denied or lost packages. Make sure to include any apartment or unit number. Specks will not provide any form of refund or reship the order unless it's returned to us by shipping company. As soon as it leaves our warehouse, it is in the shipping companies hands and responsibility. Contact your local USPS, UPS, FEDEX to track your package once you receive your tracking number from us. If you did not input correct shipping information, customer is responsible for updated new shipping label fee for us to send back out with the correct information. Please note that the reshipping fee and the initial shipping fee may vary depending on the delivery address and method.
- Please allow 5-7 business days to process your return or exchange once it is received at our warehouse.
- NOTE: You click our terms & conditions with our shipping, policies, and tracking information at checkout, authorizing you understand our policy fully.
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Please note that we cannot cancel orders or change sizes after 24 hours has passed because orders are put into processing and prepped for shipping immediately. If you ordered the wrong size or item by accident, please contact us right away so that we can make the appropriate changes to your order prior to 24 hours. If your item is already packaged or in transit, you must wait to receive it, then return it back to us with what size you need instead. You click our terms & conditions with our shipping and tracking information at checkout, authorizing you understand our policy.
Note if you forgot to add a promo code at checkout, we cannot go back and change the order. Please contact us to cancel the order within 24 hours, then replace the order using your promo/gift card code.
- Shipping is non-refundable unless there was a mistake on our end.
- Buyer did not choose the right size. It is the buyers responsibility to use our size charts before placing an order.
- Buyer no longer wants the items. The buyer must make sure that they want to buy these items before submitting an order. Especially if buying for a growing puppy, take their sizing into consideration when choosing the size.
- Package is experiencing shipping delays. Unfortunately shipping delays are out of our control and would be between you and your local shipping company.
- Sale items, discounted (using promo codes) items are non-refundable.
- We are happy to exchange an item for online credit up to 7 business days of the package delivery date provided the item is in new, sellable condition. Choosing the wrong size/not using the size chart for the specific item is not eligible for a return, only exchange. Delayed shipping is not eligible for a return/refund. Personal reasons outside of our policy are not eligible for a return.
- If you would like to exchange the same item for a different size, please email us within 7 days of delivery. If you'd like to choose another item, contact us to let us know what you would like instead. Any price adjustments between the original order and new item(s) will be processed separately.
- Buyer is responsible for Return/Exchange labels back to us. Once we receive your exchange package in new sellable condition and received the new shipping label fee, we will send out your new items(s) with a new tracking number. Please note that the reshipping fee and the initial shipping fee may vary depending on the delivery address and method.
840 S. Robertson Blvd
We will refund any item(s) up to 7 business days of the package delivery date only if they arrive damaged from transit. We throughly check each order before shipping out to ensure quality. Once it's in the mail, it's the delivery service's responsibility to ensure an undamaged package.
The item must be in unused condition, accompanied by original price tags. Photo proof is required when contacting us. Choosing the wrong size/not using the size chart for the specific item is not eligible for a return. Delayed shipping is not eligible for a return. Personal reasons, no longer wanting the item(s), or any situation unrelated to our policy are not eligible for a return.
Refund cases will be issued in the original form of payment. Refunds to credit/debit cards can take up to 30 days to process. If you don’t receive your refund within this time, please contact your bank in this case. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
If a customer is to harass our staff (including using profanity) we take appropriate legal action. This includes email, text, and social media correspondence. If you exhibit this behavior we will cancel your order immediately and file a report. Being given a refund is up to the business and not required. If this behavior happens in our Beverly Hills store, we have the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime for any reason and a police report will be made.
California Penal Code 653.2 PC makes it a crime to send electronic communications (such as emails or text messages) with the intent of placing the recipient in reasonable fear for his or her safety or that of his or her immediate family. This offense is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail and fines of up to $1000.00.
The language of the code section states as follows:
653.2. (a) Every person who, with intent to place another person in reasonable fear for his or her safety, or the safety of the other person’s immediate family, by means of an electronic communication device, and without consent of the other person, and for the purpose of imminently causing that other person unwanted physical contact, injury, or harassment, by a third party, electronically distributes, publishes, e-mails, hyperlinks, or makes available for downloading, personal identifying information, including, but not limited to, a digital image of another person, or an electronic message of a harassing nature about another person, which would be likely to incite or produce that unlawful action, is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in a county jail, by a fine of not more than one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both that fine and imprisonment.
(b) For purposes of this section, “electronic communication device” includes, but is not limited to, telephones, cell phones, computers, Internet Web pages or sites, Internet phones, hybrid cellular/Internet/wireless devices, personal digital assistants (PDAs), video recorders, fax machines, or pagers. “Electronic communication” has the same meaning as the term is defined in Section 2510(12) of Title 18 of the United States Code.
(c) For purposes of this section, the following terms apply:
(1) “Harassment” means a knowing and willful course of conduct directed at a specific person that a reasonable person would consider as seriously alarming, seriously annoying, seriously tormenting, or seriously terrorizing the person and that serves no legitimate purpose.
(2) “Of a harassing nature” means of a nature that a reasonable person would consider as seriously alarming, seriously annoying, seriously tormenting, or seriously terrorizing of the person and that serves no legitimate purpose.